☝ Check the relevant links above for photos and details of my experience ☝
- Model at Already Oy 1996-1998
- Model at Fashion Model Agency Finland Oy 2019 – current
- KatiKaa brand name 2019 – Model/Actor/Singer
- Tmi Kati Kaarila 2021 – Model/Actor/Singer/Host/Promoter
- Modelling course 2019, Fashion Model Agency Finland Oy
- Pro Speaker School 2020, Fashion Model Agency Finland OY
Modelling – Commercial/runway model
- Fashion shows, tv/movies roles back in 90’s
- Photo model, ”Mom’s diary” 2013
- Runway model fundraiser for Cancer council Australia 2013
- Runway model, student fashion show 2019
- Student photoshoots 2020, Kadri Shola Photography
- Video ad and STILL photos for internal communications – Työterveylaitos 2020
- Ladyvita video ad, distribution Finland, Grillifilms Oy, 2020 (Distribution TV/Some End of 2022)
- HSL video ad, distribution metropolitan area, Elokuvatuotantoyhtiö Mjölk, 2021 (not visible role)
- TT Gaskets, brand video spoken in Finnish and English, Koju Film Company 2021
- LähiTapiola, commercial, Rec.fi 2021 (distribution STILL/TV/Some end of 2022)
- Lidl ruokkii Leijonat , commercial, video – Spring 2022
- IS, commercial ,video – Coming 2022
- Salatut Elämät commercial, video – January 2023
- Age: 49 years
- Height: 179 cm
- Weight :70 kg
- Shoes: 41 EU
- Eyes: Blue
- Hair: Long light brown
- Top: 36/38
- Bottom: 38
- No piercings, tattoos or coloured hair
2022 Winter Official
Wanted to cut my hair significantly shorter and colour it a bit darker which meant new photos.
My colleague commercial model and a photographer Katriina happened to be in the same commercial shoot with me late 2022 (for Salatut Elämät ”Salkkarit keskuudessamme”) when I mentioned I would need new portfolio photos.
She happened to have her camera and lights with her so she took a few photos at my house. Huge thanks!
Photos by Katriina Roiha https://maiportrait.fi/
2022 Summer Official
Like every year you need to update your photos. In 2022 summer I got a chance to refresh mine with a little bit more colour.
Loved the colourful outcome, but unfortunately the day was so hot that all my efforts to look nice went to waste as I walked in +30 heat to the studio.
So we ended up having a bit of fun and the photos turned out OK anyway. No need to be so serious always!
Photos by Nelly Tulimäki https://www.nellyjuliadesign.com/
It was a beautiful spring day and the snow had just melted. There was no colours on the ground really so colourful clothing brought a nice contrast.
And jumping between the rocks and just in general enjoying the sun and warmth.
Such nice photos, Thank you Susanna!
Photos by Susanna Kallinen Photography https://www.instagram.com/susanna_kallinen_photography/
Photos taken by Marek Sabogal Photography Finland April 2021
I have learned so much in the past few years and this ”hobby” has become more serious and an everyday part of my life.
I wanted to refresh my photos especially with movit/tv/modelling casting in mind and suitable opportunity came when Filmityöt.fi offered collaboration with Marek Sabogal.
I took a look at his photos and immediately booked a time. So happy with the result!
Photos taken at Fashion Model Agency, Finland by Julia Borodina April 2020.
In the midst Covid-19 I had my portfolio shoot to freshen up my photos. I felt like I had changed in just one year so much that new photos were needed.
Besides… Every shoot is a way to learn something new. You practise, you learn, you practise more, you learn more.
In this hobby same applies as in all other ones. Practise makes perfect! And if not, at least you learned something!
Photos taken by Photography and Design by Kadri Shola Autumn 2020 at Tammisto nature reserve and Pyhä Lauri Church at Vantaa, Finland.
We managed to find some beautiful colors just before the trees became bare.
I am definitely an Autumn person and love all shades of orange, brown, red and yellow that surround us during this magical time of the year.
Photos taken by Photography and Design by Kadri Shola Summer 2020 at Lake Kuusijärvi recreation area, Vantaa
The smoke Sauna log walls turned out to be a perfect setting in the evening sun.
Photos taken at Fashion Model agency Finland, Helsinki by Julia Borodina.
This was my portfolio shoot after the modelling course I joined after ”a few years” and children (four) in between.
It was doing something I love and enjoying it! I felt like this was just the beginning of the journey!
Believe it or not but there was a time when modelling photos were black and white mostly. Internet and websites were a new thing, but these three photos were on the website of the agency back then.
These are from years -96 to -98. Portfolio was a physical portfolio and modelling agency had a folded thin cardboard photo collage of each of the models for that ”season”.
I have always loved being photographed so various photos have collected through out the years.
Here few of motherhood as it has been an important part of my life <3
Also a few face shots taken at the same shoot by Hannah Photography, Australia, Brisbane Year 2013. Naturally the pregnancy photo was taken at a different photo shoot before the photos with the bub that came out, but yes it’s the same baby as in the pregnancy photo, my youngest <3
👇 Click the relevant links below for photos and details of my experience 👇